Experienced Criminal and Civil Litigation Attorney in Bridgeport Focuses on Results
Connecticut’s Premier Litigation Firm is Here to Support All Your Legal Needs
Bridgeport’s crime rate is roughly three times that of the rest of Connecticut, and the rates for violent crimes all outpace the national average. Fortunately, the Law Offices of Edward J. Gavin approaches criminal defense with integrity and purpose. Since 1990, I have committed myself to upholding the rights of clients who otherwise might be shortchanged by an overworked system. When you need a seasoned trial lawyer devoted to your case, you can count on me me to fight for you. I represent injured parties in negligence actions, Union members who face unlawful treatment on the job, and teachers, administrators and students in all matters, including DCF investigations, related to education matters.
Determined representation in criminal, personal injury, education and employment cases
I draw on more than 25 years of experience representing clients in a wide variety of criminal and civil law cases:
- Criminal defense — I defend clients against criminal charges ranging from serious felonies, including sex crimes, assaults, Internet crimes including possession of Child Pornography, drug crimes and allegations of domestic violence. As a Past President of the Connecticut Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, I am involved in the cases that matter statewide.
- Personal injury — I seek compensation for victims in a wide range of personal injury and wrongful death cases, including those involving serious auto accidents. If you have been injured as a consequence of the negligence of others, contact me for dedicated representation.
- EDUCATION LAW–I specialize in representing Teachers, Students, and Administrators in all matters relating to Education Law. I have defended students, teachers and administrators in claims involving DCF and Criminal related investigations. I regularly serve as trial Counsel for the Connecticut Education Association (CECA).
- Labor and employment law for Union Members, Teachers, Students and Administrators — I represent Union members, including members of the Bridgeport City Supervisors Association and other Unions in collective bargaining cases.
- DUI/DWI — A conviction for DUI can mean jail time, fines, higher insurance premiums and the loss of your driver’s license. Don’t go to court without an aggressive defense. I have been defending alcohol related motor vehicle charges for years and can handle everything for arrest, Department of Motor Vehicles Administrative hearings, interlock devices and all matters DWI related.
Your criminal or civil case deserves determined representation. I am prepared to fight for you. If it is important to you, it’s important to the Law Offices of Edward J. Gavin.
Contact a devoted trial lawyer in Bridgeport, CT for a free consultation
The Law Offices of Edward J. Gavin represents clients accused of felony and misdemeanor crimes in Bridgeport, Connecticut and throughout the entire state of Connecticut. I also represent clients in personal injury cases and have recovered substantial verdicts and settlements for over 25 years. I represent Union members in Collective bargaining related matters and also represent Teachers, Students, and Administrators in all Education related issues. If it’s important to you, it’s important to me. To schedule a free consultation, call me at 203-347-7050 or contact my Bridgeport office online.